Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions prior to becoming a subscriber to the Service. The Terms and Conditions constitute a binding legal agreement (the "Agreement") by and between Torx Ltd., Aischylou 8, 4041 Limassol, Cyprus - titancustomerhelp.com (the "Site operator" and/or the "Site") and any persons who elect to become subscribers to the Service (the "Subscribers").
As a Subscriber to the Service, you agree to be bound by by these Terms and Conditions. This Agreement may be modified or amended by THE SITE OPERATOR at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Subscriber. Notices by THE SITE OPERATOR to Subscribers may be given via electronic messages through the Service, a posting on the Service, or by mail.
If a User purchases a Membership outside of Africa and/or South America, it may not be used in Africa and/or South America. If the Corporation detects that a Membership purchased outside of Africa and/or South America is used within Africa and/or South America, the Login information will NOT work and the said Membership may be deactivated by the Corporation for breach of this Agreement.
For all Memberships described in this section, Users may cancel their Membership at any time by contacting customer service 24 hours a day or logging into their account details via the descriptor website indicated on their method of payment statement. Users must cancel their Membership 48 hours prior to the rebill date if they do not wish their Membership to renew with associated charges. Up until the date a Membership is canceled the User authorizes the Corporation to continue charging the User's Approved Facility to pay for the ongoing cost of the Membership and for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided by the site.
Trial Memberships: Periodically, the site may offer limited trial memberships. Each trial Membership offered will have its own rate as indicated during the join process. Trial Memberships may also rebill at the end of the trial period. The frequency as to when the trial Membership may rebill will be indicated during the join process and in the User's email receipt. Trial Subscribers acknowledge that Trial subscriptions may not necessarily entitle full, unrestricted access to the website. Special Features, and Member's Events will be restricted to full members only. Trial Subscribers must wait until the account re-bills to a Full Monthly Membership before these special features become available.
Monthly Memberships: A monthly Membership to the site is available for all Users to purchase during the join process. Monthly Memberships will automatically rebill every 30 days at the same amount originally charged unless 48 hours' notice is provided to customer service to cancel the Membership as per section 4.1. Rebill information is provided to the User during the join process and in the User's email receipt.
Three Months Memberships: the site offers Users the option of purchasing a 3 month Membership which will automatically renew at the end of the 90 day period. These Memberships rebill the User's Approved Facility according to the frequency indicated during the join process and in their email receipt. This frequency will never be shorter than 30 days.
In the event of an unsuccessful recurring payment, an administrative fee of up to $2 may be applied in order to keep your subscription active until the full subscription fee can be processed successfully.
For all questions relating to a rebill date or amount please contact customer service.
Memberships may be canceled by contacting customer service. If a Membership is canceled before the renewal date the User will still have access for the remainder of the period already paid.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that if you cancel your subscription or if your subscription is cancelled by the company, your password will be removed from the system at the end of the then current monthly membership period and that you will be entitled to receive the full benefits of your subscription until the end of such period.
You agree to immediately inform the site operator of any of the following changes in his/her/its credit card account: Card loss or theft, or unauthorized usage of the card; apparent breach of security of Subscriber ID or password, such that unauthorized access to the Service via the card is possible. Unless Subscriber gives proper notice to the site operator of same, Subscriber will remain liable to the site for any and all charges for unauthorized use of the Service.
Upon becoming a Subscriber to the Service, the site will provide the Subscriber with a unique ID and password which allows access to the Service. The ID and password is issued by the site in the form of a revocable license and remain the property of the site and constitute proprietary information and are the property of the site. IDs and passwords are non- transferable. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. Remember your password! For security reasons, the site will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Transfer of any ID or password to another person or entity, or allowing any person or entity other than the Subscriber to access the Service via such Subscriber's ID and password is strictly prohibited, and is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
A Full Membership to the Site provides you with permission to use features of the Site for personal, non-commercial use. As customers, visitors to the Site hereby granted with authorization to download on a single computer only, any of the information found on the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. Commercial use of the Site, or any material located on it, is strictly prohibited. In addition, you may not modify any of the materials found on the Site; use them for any public display, performance, sale or rental; remove, modify or alter any copyright or other proprietary notice, or trademarks; or transfer any material located on the Site to any other person.
Your Membership, username and password (Login), may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Users and Members must promptly inform the Site of any apparent breach of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a username or password. Until the site is notified, by e-mail, or by telephone of any breach in security, you will remain personally liable for any unauthorized use of the Service.
The site reserves the right to terminate this license at any time if the User breaches the terms of this Agreement, in which case the User shall be obligated to destroy any information accessed, printed or otherwise copied from the site.
Authorization and Permission to Send Emails to You. You hereby authorize us to email you notices, advertisements, and other communications to you, including emails, advertisements, notices, and other communications relating to our products and services. This authorization will continue until you request us to remove you from our email list.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement are subject to change by the Site at any time in its sole discretion and you agree be bound by all modifications, changes and/or revisions. If you do not accept to be bound by any and all modifications, changes and/or revisions of this agreement, you many not use the Site.
The terms and conditions contained herein apply to all users of the Site whether a 'visitor' or a 'member' and you are only authorized to use the Site if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Site allows for uploading, sharing and general viewing various types of content allowing registered and unregistered users to share and view visual depictions of adult content, including sexually explicit images. In addition, the Site contains video content, information and other materials posted/uploaded by users. the Site allows its users to view the Content and Website subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Site may also contain certain links to third party websites which are in no way owned or controlled by the Site. the Site assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, practices of any and all third party websites. the Site cannot censor or edit the content of third party sites. You acknowledge that the Site will not be liable for any and all liability arising for your use of any third-party website.
The Site is for your personal use and shall not be used for any commercial endeavor except those specifically endorsed or approved by the Site. Any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Site is prohibited including but not limited to collecting usernames and e-mail addresses for sending unsolicited emails or unauthorized framing or linking to the the Site is prohibited.
In order to use this website, you affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) year of age and/or over the age of majority in the jurisdiction you reside and from which you access the website where the age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under the age of 18 and/or under the age of majority in the jurisdiction you reside and from which you access the website, then you are not permitted to use the website.
4. USER CONDUCT
You acknowledge and agree that you shall be responsible for your own user submissions and the consequences of posting, uploading, publishing transmitting or other making them available on the Site. You agree that you shall not (nor others using your account) post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way on the Site content which is illegal, unlawful, harassing, harmful, threatening, tortuous, abusive, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of one's privacy including but not limited to personal information, hateful, racial. You also agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way on the Site software containing viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to destroy, interrupt, limit the functionality of, or monitor, or persistently reside in or on any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. You agree that you shall not (nor others using your account) post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way on the Site content which is intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or any regulations or laws having the force of law where you reside and elsewhere, including but not limited to any laws or regulations relating to securities, privacy, and export control; engage in, promote, You agree that you shall not (nor others using your account) post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way on the Site content depicting illegal activities, promote or depict physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote or depict any act of cruelty to animals; You agree not to use the Site in any way that exposes the Site to criminal or civil liability.
You agree that the Site shall have the right to determine in its sole and unfettered discretion, what action shall be taken in the event of any discovered or reported violation of the terms and conditions contained herein.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Content contained on the the Site with the exception of User Submissions including but not limited to the text, software, scripts, graphics, music, videos, photos, sounds, interactive features and trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by and/or licensed to the Site, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States, Canada and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. the Site reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, and/or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with security related features of the the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the the Site or the Content therein.
6. USER SUBMISSIONS
the Site permits the submission of video and other communications and the hosting, sharing and publishing of such user submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published and/or uploaded, the Site does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
the Site allows/permits you to link to materials on the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting, uploading and publishing them. Furthermore, with User Submissions, you affirm, represent and/or warrant that:
1. you own or retain the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize the Site to use all trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service; and
2. you will not post, or allow anyone else to post, any material that depicts any person under the age of 18 years and you have inspected and are maintaining written documentation sufficient to confirm that all subjects of your submissions are, in fact, over the age of 18 years.
3. You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. By submitting the User Submissions to the Site, you hereby grant the Site a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the the Site and the Site's (and its successor's) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the the Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete a User Submission from the the Site.
In submitting material (video or other communication), you further agree that you shall not:
4. submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant the Site all of the license rights granted herein;
5. publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the Site or any third party;
6. submit material that is obscene, illegal, unlawful, , defamatory, libelous, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
7. post advertisements or solicitations of business;
8. Impersonate another person. the Site does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and the Site expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. the Site does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and the Site will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. the Site reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice or delay. the Site will also terminate a User's access to its Website, if they are determined to be an infringer. While pornographic and adult content are accepted, the Site also reserves the right to decide in its sole and unfettered discretion, whether Content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. the Site may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
You understand and acknowledge that when using the Site, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that the Site is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the Site with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold the Site, its Owners, affiliates, operators, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the website. You agree that the Site may at its sole discretion have the right to refuse to publish, remove, or block access to any User Submission that is available via the Website or other the Site network or services at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all, with or without notice.
The Site provides its website as a service to its users. The Site will be reviewing all uploaded content prior to publication to confirm that the content is not illegal and that it does not violate MC standards.
7. ACCOUNT TERMINATION POLICY
1. A User's access to theWebsite will be terminated if, under appropriate conditions, the User is determined to infringe repeatedly.
2. The Website reserves the right to decide whether Content or if a User's Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms and Conditions in regards to violations other than copyright infringement or privacy law, such as, but not limited to, hate crimes, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. Website may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
the Site abides by a ZERO TOLERANCE policy relating to any illegal content. Child Pornography, bestiality, rape, torture, snuff, death and/or any other type of obscene and/or illegal material shall not be tolerated by the Site. the Site shall not condone child pornography and will cooperate with all governmental agencies that seek those who produce child pornography.
You acknowledge that the Site reserves the right to charge for the Site services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion.
You represent and warrant that all of the information provided by you to the Site to participate in the the Site is accurate and current and you have all necessary right, power, and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
11. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE the Site SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, the Site, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. the Site MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
9. ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
10. PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE,
11. ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
12. ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
13. ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE the Site. the Site DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE the Site OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND the Site WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT the Site SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL the Site, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY
14. ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
15. PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE,
16. ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
17. ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE,
18. ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
19. ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE the Site, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER ORNOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT the Site SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Site, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
20. your use of and access to the the Site;
21. your violation of any term of these Terms of Service;
22. your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
23. Any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the the Site.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions contained herein.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by the Site without restriction.
If any term, clause or provision of the agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus, without regard to conflicts of law principles. The sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be in an appropriate court located in the appropriate jurisdiction. You hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of said Courts. You consent to service of process in any legal proceeding.
removed from the system at the end of the then current monthly membership period and that you will be entitled to receive the full benefits of your subscription until the end of such period. You will NOT be entitled to any pro-rated or partial refund if YOU cancel your monthly subscription before the end of the then current monthly subscription period for any reason.
Subscribers acknowledge Membership subscriptions gain instant unrestricted access to the website until canceled.
This Agreement in its entirety contains the entire agreement between the member and titancustomerhelp. Any questions regarding this Agreement should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.